Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wikipedia Trails

Wikipedia Trails
. . .
(Enneagram Drawing)

. . .
Enneagram (Wikipedia)
The enneagram is a typing system I have been learning in my personalities course this semester and I have recently become obsessed with knowing anything and everything I can concerning the enneagram. But I realized I had never read the wikipedia page so I thought it could lead me on a fun trail! This page is actually pretty accurate to what I know about the enneagram is quite detailed on its history and the complexity of the system; it was a real treat to read what other contributors had posted about the enneagram.

The Law of Seven (Website)
This is a really interesting piece on a concept I had never heard of before: The law of seven concerning the enneagram. The law of seven is a really hard concept to grasp after reading through it about 5 times over, I still could not not pinpoint where this concept was coming from nor its actual relation to the enneagram. It is at this point that I saw a link that was set there to better explain such concepts. 

The Six Processes (Website)
As a person who loves learning new things and rarely gives up when a concept is not fully understood, I found myself dumbfounded at the material that was in this new link's piece. I think I have learned to skim rather than completely understand each link so that way I can find myself on a better pathway in the Wikipedia Trails. I think this is where I will stop for this wikipedia trails but I do have to say I am disappointed I did not look deeper into this option every week because it probably would have been my favorite project of the course.

. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment