Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tech Tip: Create a Pinterest Board

Tech Tip: Create a Pinterest Board
. . .

       This tip was a interesting one for me, as I already use Pinterest occasionally for crafts or projects. This semester in particular has kicked my organizational/time management skills in the butt. While I have always had good organizational skills, I do not do well with unexpected complications that push back any plans I had. This semester has just been life problem after life problem, which lead to a complete obliteration of any organization or structure I had in my life. That's why as this semester comes to a bitter but much needed close, I wanted to create a board full of tips that I loved and have yet to try out so I can get back on track.
        Setting it up was easy enough, following the instructions laid out by Professor Gibbs as well as my common knowledge of the app. And then I just searched every kind of organization I needed back in my life. Starting with academic and online class organizational tips all the way to financial planners that might be useful to own. At first, just looking at others' organized "put together" lives, I was just discouraged but after a while I got excited by the different ideas I could implement now!
      Ultimately, I would recommend for others to try this out if they have a new goal they would like to reach or simply want to find a mecca for fun and creative ideas on anything. I would just be careful with the recreational pinning because it can easily become a distractor for some people. Overall, I think this is a neat tech tip that will help me get back to where I was and could be immediately great for others!

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment