Thursday, December 8, 2016

Back up and Review

Back up and Review
Week 15
. . .
(Quote from Author Louisa May Alcott)

. . .

     This motivational quote was my favorite part of this week's class announcements because I have been going through more health problems lately and I am not particularly religious so I can only really look to proverbs or sayings to give me more motivation. Part of having medical problems is being happy you found something wrong because you have a way to treat such a thing but when you are in the limbo of not understanding what is wrong with you, it is really easy to lose hope.
    That is why this quote means a lot to me. Right now I am afraid because I do not have the word storms to put to my problems they are nameless things that have no cure because of their vague symptoms. But to at least have this quote is to say that at least I will know how to treat myself by the end of this scary time for me. That might be too much self-disclosure for a simple blog post but I also was not expecting there to be a perfectly fitting quote to be in the class announcements. Either way, I am grateful for the boost of energy I gained from what was probably just supposed to be a simple quote. 


. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment